Getting organized for back to school '17!

Can you believe summer is already coming to a close? I feel like I'm digging my heels into the ground trying to hold onto my last week of summer vacation.

HOWEVER, one thing that's got me super excited about getting ready for the new school year is getting organized. I love printing off and filling in my planner pages.

I recently designed a new planner that is all seasonally themed  - meaning each month has different seasonal clip art and colours. I'm so excited to use it.


Along with all of the pages being seasonally themed, it comes with 8 different seasonal covers. Here are four examples, one for summer, autumn, winter, and spring. :)



Last year I used a 1 inch binder, and found it kind of heavy to drag around. This year I have downsized to a 1/2 inch binder, and am only going to put the current month in it, along with the other essential pages I need. To give you an idea of the size, this is what it looks like:


And here's a sneak peek inside! I love these monthly planning sheets to keep me organized for the upcoming month.


There are two of these 2-page spreads - one for important dates and one for long-range planning.


Each month comes with a two page planning spread. It's undated, so you can reuse it again and again every year. If you want, you can purchase date stickers at stores like Michaels or on Etsy to put in, if you don't want to write the dates in yourself.



This is the weekly spread. There are 12 different versions of this to match each of the monthly spreads. I printed off 4 of each month on average to make enough weeks for the school year. :) This example shown is from October:



 And of course it includes all the usual goodies to fill your binder with - checklists for subjects, stationary pages, field trip info, volunteer info, parent contact pages in multiple varieties, and more!


There are also divider covers for each section.


All of my planner products are fully editable. They include a PDF version that looks exactly like these ones, and a Powerpoint file that you can edit all of the text to look as you wish. :) It also includes both letter sized (which I used) and A5 size.



As always, you can let me know if you have any questions or concerns on TPT, in the comments below, or via email @ aminimalistteacher@gmail.com

Happy planning!

1 comment

Back to Top